follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 14, 2008

    Happy Birthday My Blog...!!!!!

    Well...It's been a year i'm posting about everything around me in here...Time pass so fast...This blog really help me making friends from all over the world...I wanna thank to all my readers for keep supporting me...All of your comments and ideas has been my strength in developing this blog...Well..here's some summary for all the post in 2007...i pick em based on popularity ...Thanks to Mr. GuRaNgAk for the idea....

    January


    Mail From An Old Friend...BY-U....
    I found my long lost friend...Pet BY'U..She is my pen pal when i was in high school..Hahaha...i bet most u recognise her...After being a forummer in KE, i noticed she's one of the forummer there...I send her a mail and she reply it....
    February

    MY LAST POST TO THE www.luvs-linda.com

    Some of you u out there maybe dunno this...i'm the former Webmaster for www.luvs-linda.com....it was created and maintain by Mr Badak and Mr Gogds before they i'm taking over...in february 2007, i closed it...it's because of lack of attention by Linda to her own website...No updates from her...it's quite hard for me...Then i decide to close it...Until now...nobody have any courage to built it again...Who's ur daddy now...hehe..
    March-May

    In 3 months i write a lot of review on Akademi Fantasia...pheww...it's one of the reason why my blog is popular among the AF fanatics...i never miss any AF programme...so it's quite easy for me to write review for AF...Well..what about this season...i dunno i should write about AF again or not...i do ask some people about it...most of em' said, "Bosan la tengok AF suda"...now...U decide...

    June


    Fucking Hacker......
    My Server got hacked..damn...it's because of my lack attention...hohhohoh...After taking over the system..the hacker try to taking over our whole networking system...hahahaha...This tragedy really remind me when i was in college..hehehe...hack sana..hack sini...now i know how it feels when ur system got hacked...hehehe..


    July

    I write mostly about my health condition..yeah..my health condition really freak me out that month...damn...inda pernah2 nie...I dunno how many times i went to see my doctor..Well, i think i have to take care of my health this year..hehehhe...i still remember when i said "
    gotta go to the Hospital...Something happend to me since saturday morning...really freak me out now....!!!!!!"....hahahaha...Thank God..it's all over now..

    August
    Merdeka Expo...PWTC....

    I was assign to PWTC...My boss select me to be one of the exibitor there..Well it's a chance of a lifetime man...50th merdeka Expo...once in 50 years..hehehe...it's a wonderful experience being there...All my animation was show to the public...isn't that wondefull...
    September

    When LeoFantasia Meet Kupi....
    I finally meet this girl..hahaha..we used to know each other in the chatbox...They came all the way from sabah to visit our department..well..although it was only 5 minutes talking to her, it was wonderfull..i suppose to meet her last christmas but because of some reasons, i can't...sorry buddy...We still got time maaaa....
    October

    Kelantan...wakakaka...U better Read..!!!!
    I was assign to kelantan for the first time...lols..so many weird things la there..i dunno whether it was weird or not...maybe it's because of i never been there b4 kan...heheheh...One thing that i remember is Pasar Siti Khatijah...hohohoho...i rather die man...hahaha...Nasty!!!!!

    November
    When LeoFantasia Meet Sheikh Muszaphar.....
    I finally get to meet him...hahaha..I was assign to PWTC and he was there at that time...it's a chance of a lifetime man...hehehhe...Standing next to him, feels like u're in space too...wakkaka....
    December

    hahahaha...i dun have to tell u...juz read my post about my christmas holiday....

    Well..Happy birthday my blog..mine is coming soon..2008....here i come...!!!!!!!



    3 Comments:

    Blogger carolchs said...

    Happy Birthday LeoFantasia the blog!

    January 14, 2008 at 9:20 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey..hey...thanks man...

    January 15, 2008 at 8:52 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    got to know miss kupi at gurangak's blog and met her at a friend's wedding...kekeke...

    Anyway, Happy Birthday to this blog of urs ;)

    January 18, 2008 at 8:45 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google