follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, August 30, 2007

    Merdeka Expo...PWTC....

    I was assigned with my SA to PWTC today....My department take part in this event...And us...I present my Montage collection at my department booth...
    Next to my depatment booth is "Kerajaan Negeri Sabah" 's booth...they have the 2nd largest booth in the event...perghhhh....hehehehhe....Sabah buli bah...Ok bah kalo ko....!!!!! i received lots of goodie bags from every booth that i visited....wakakakaa...and of course it's free....
    Jesselton
    This is where i present my montage collection...Using my laptop with 2 plasma TV
    My Department Booth
    Having lunch at The Mall....hehehehe....and shopping too...wakakaka

    FYI...the exibition starts today until this sunday....For our Under 23 Soccer team, congratulations...!!!!...u guys deserved to win...i watched the game last night and it was awsome...This is the true spirit of Malaysian....Malaysia BOleh..!!!!...Happy merdeka all...I will be here at Putrajaya tonight...can't wait to see the JAPAN team performance...Theinternational fireworks competiition man...!!!!!....The performance starts at 10 pm....No post until next monday...holiday maa bisuk....wakakakakak....Merdeka !!!!!!!!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google