follow me on Twitter

    Friday, November 30, 2007

    When LeoFantasia Meet Sheikh Muszaphar.....

    I rushed to PWTC at 7 am today...My boss assign me there for a second time this week...it's an easy job actually...i only have to supervise the montage presentation for our National Inovation Award...After finished the montage setup, me and the gang rushed to the "Program Angkasawan Negara" booth..Sheikh Muszaphar has juz arrived...muahahahaha....This is some of the pictures that our cameraman managed to take...Whooohooooo....!!!!!!


    CLICK EM' TO ENLARGE


    Hehehe...Finally i managed to meet him face to face...After he give me his Autograph, he asked me a question...What is ur real name Leo?....hhehehhehe...i dunno what is that suppose to mean..Our PRO managed to get Sheikh Muszaphar hp number!!!!!!!...anyway..Best of luck to you Sheikh Muszaphar..Our first Angkasawan...

    LIVE AND LOUD 2007 - WHITNEY HOUSTON...

    I rushed back to our office as i still have a lot of work to do...when i get there, a friend of mine give me this 2 Elite Pass for the LIVE & LOUD 2007...Whitney Houston in da house man!!!!!!...Featuring Elliott Yamin and Shaggy man!!!!!!...

    It's gonna be a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......Whoooohooooo!!!!!!!.....How ya' all like that for a weekend baby....

    6 Comments:

    Blogger BoBby said...

    huh...kimbets...dia juga yang duluan jumpa...tiapa...tiapa...sia ka c chan ko sija bai tue..... :)

    November 30, 2007 at 3:08 PM  
    Blogger Syafira Saufi said...

    you are so lucky...
    I wish I could too...
    But I don't think I can :(

    November 30, 2007 at 3:36 PM  
    Blogger LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO said...

    ahahahha...bobby, tapun2 ja la ko...syafira,dun stop believing..ur turn will come someday...

    November 30, 2007 at 5:16 PM  
    Blogger Earthy Emily said...

    Heran la just now I couldn't leave a comment on your post. I was just saying I was soooooo jealous that u got to meet Dr. Sheikh. He's like the David Beckham of Malaysia. Aren't u the lucky one.

    November 30, 2007 at 8:36 PM  
    Blogger Syafira Saufi said...

    I hope so... :)

    November 30, 2007 at 11:48 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    emily...what can i say baby...We Love KL...hoho..

    December 3, 2007 at 7:45 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google