follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, December 19, 2007

    My earLy Plan On This XmaS Holiday....




    Yo.....Wasaaappp...hohohoho...Merry Christmas to everybody....For your information, i will leave this blog for a while..i'm on holiday man..my last post would be on 22-24 Dec...hehehe...after that..i'll start blogging after new year...hehehe..Here's some of my early plan on my Xmas Holiday...

    22hb Dec

    - Reach Keningau (whoohooo!!!!!)
    - Will have dinner with my family members.
    - Rest.....zzzzzz......i miss my room at home....hehehhe...

    23hb Dec
    - St. Mary's Bingkor (kalau dapat bangun la)
    - Eat Ngau Chap Keningau 4 breakfast!!!!! (wajib!!! ohohohoohoh)
    - Round2 Keningau Town. (urang bilang ada kana buka Servay di sana????)
    - Want to meet all my old prens...
    - P Taman Bandukan (mandi sungai!!!!!!!)
    - Visit my Karaoke Lounge (kampung2 punya...i'm one of the owner ooo..hehehe)
    -Meet all my cousins since dorang pun balik kampung...
    - aramai tie!!!!!!

    24hb Dec
    - Usually, Kogutan....muahahaha....
    - Christmas Eve Mass at St. Mary's Bingkor Church.
    - Late Night Supper wih my ex-Choir member (i miss 'em)
    - KRK<---huuhuhuhuhuh....
    25hb Dec
    - P sambayang la....
    - till then.....i dunno what will happen....hahahahhaa....it's gonna be a toxicated holiday until 7 Jan 2008...

    I thinking about organising a small party so i can invite some of keningau bloggers...maybe yes...maybe no....kinda fun ya.....What Say You????

    Yahuuuu...Bisuk cuti....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google