follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 5, 2008

    My Expression......

    Well..well..well...i was alone at home...i dunno what to do here...Most of my friends busy with their thing...And i'm still here,recharging my energy...hehehehe...Padahal keboringan tahap makan simin uda nie...I was blank about finding an idea about what to write here in my blog...i got nothing else to think about what to write...hmmm...well let's just talk about what had happend to me last week..muahahahhaa....

    I got an official order last thursday from the service division Director,asking me to create an animation presentation...i was kinda shocked by this order coz they only give me 1 day to finish it...The animation will be present in Melaka on saturday...Iw was kinda a last minute project...I cannot decide whether i want to accept it or not coz my boss has already accept it...Without storyboard and any guide, i quickly rush to my studio and start what i have to do...The other animator also help me out...we decided to separate the animation into 3 section...I'll do the intro and the outro part and i leave the rest to them...

    I hate doing my job in this kind of situation...the idea ain't come in short time man!!!...i have to sit first and start imagine the animation..all i hear from my boss is "alaaaa u mesti boleh nie.."...Sikit lgi sya mo cakap "Ko buat la!!"...

    We started everthing at 11 am...the first draft of the animation will be show at 4 pm...we only got 5 hours to complete it...macam mo gila!!!...teda storyboard,teda bahan etc....argghhhhhhh!!!!...i hate this man...

    Believe it or not...we manage to complete it..!!!...tapi kualiti jangan tanyalah...muahahaha...hancuuurrrrr gila babi..waakakakaka....!!!...I really hate when this kind of situation come...It's kinda ruin my credibility...it's not like i hate my job,i love my job very much..!!!

    Well that's my life goes...Always work in last minute...it's not the first time man..it happens many times..but I BELIEVE IN MAKING EXPERIENCE AS AN EDUCATION.....because this is my life..i finally found something that really makes me happy..which is much bigger than having a million dolars....

    /* I went to Pavilion Bukit Bintang last Saturday to watch HANCOCK...really cool...u guys shud watch it..*/

    4 Comments:

    Blogger KaDusMama said...

    Ok!! Siok pulak the hancock? I thou want to watch it, but ingat tia siok..so didn't go..
    Bah besa lah bah last minute keja tu..you are not alone in this..hehehe (sia pun selalu begitu)

    July 7, 2008 at 7:59 PM  
    Blogger LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO said...

    siokkk baaaahhhhh...heheheheehe...p tingu la..bawa tu baby2 ko...

    July 7, 2008 at 10:23 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    yup...gonna watch it 2morow...

    July 8, 2008 at 6:49 PM  
    Blogger carolchs said...

    Yep, experience is the best teacher!
    Sa pun sdh tinguk Hancock.
    Best mmg best cuma I wasnt prepared to see Will Smith as a super hero. Hahaha!

    July 9, 2008 at 5:47 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google