follow me on Twitter

    Friday, June 27, 2008

    well..well..well...

    It's been a while since my last post and i want to appologise because of this (like anyone care..muahahhaa)...I've been busy this week ooo...And of course i want my weekend to be great this week..but i still dun have any plan for my weekend..anyone???...hhahaha...Instead of being busy this week, i've learnt that "Work is not a JOB when there is PASSION involved"...U got what i mean???...hehehhe....

    Talking about "WORK"...wakakakka...3 kali uda sya masuk opis lewat minggu nie!!!...hahhhaha...Thank God i have some sporting staff..muhahhahaa...all i have to do is write some instant sms "ehem2 macam biasa aaa..Boss lambat hari nie"....hahahha..then they know what to do...wakkaakak...Now u see how EURO affecting my natural life..hahaha..not enough sleep..rest..bla..bla..bla..and the list goes on...

    UKK...UKK!!!!!

    I was kinda bored at home this week...iya lahh...i have nothing to do there...selalu berabis kerja di opis then balik umah kosong jak nie..wkaakakka...I know that we suppose to rest...but not me!..i love to explore the outside view...SInce i have broadband connection at home, all i do is turn it ON when i get home and sit on my couch watching TV...wakakaka..Easy for me to get connected to my friends...

    Most of my job this week is on the "Paper Work"....Since i have no Animation Project this month..Then i have to attend lots of meeting..Discussion...arghhh..i'm not into that type...malas betul kalau terpaksa jadi skema nie...

    Hope this weekend will be awsome...i dun have any plan yet but we'll see...BULI TAU BAH TU NANTI...kwang2.....


    NEXT UPDATE WILL BE........
    DINNER WITH STACY AF6 A.K.A PUTET...hehehehe...

    u may surf on GURANGAK's blog for early preview....

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Wa syoknya dinner with a celebrity... heehe.
    hmm I wonder how Stacy is like... funny juga ka dia tu?

    June 27, 2008 at 6:54 PM  
    Blogger LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO said...

    hahaha...stacy funny,friendly bla bla bla...everything is ok la...hehehhe..

    June 27, 2008 at 7:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google