follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, June 12, 2008

    We Need Your Help....

    Your help is needed..!!!!.i copy this article 100% from our friend BOBBY...He need our help now and if u're reading this, u are more than free to spread it...please copy it and post it on your blog...Bobby, we hope ur sister will come home soon...Our hearts goes to you...********
    My youngest sister..I need all my friend's help now..http://www.newsabahtimes.com.my/nstweb/fullstory/18461
    This is not jokes or what so ever...Now, I need all my friend's help to spread this article from New Sabah Times (http://www.newsabahtimes.com.my/nstweb/fullstory/18461)..Actually she is my youngest sister and till now we didn't heard any news or story from her...She is 17 years old this year and height almost 5 feets...It nearly 1 year already since her missing. My youngest sister name is Hellena A. Hairy. Here I would like to seek help from the other bloggers to spread this article...I really need your help now..Me and our family just concerned about her safety..Last but not least, again I really appreciate to those who copy and post this article in their blog..~~May god bless all of you~~
    *********

    My Holiday Part 2 will be post tommorow...

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google