follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, July 16, 2008

    Why Blogging? (Kenapa Saya Memblog?)

    It's been a long time since the last tag that i got...i think this is the third one..and it comes from my ex-classmate PIRUT...And the post title is "Why Blogging?"...Hmmmm...there is a lot of thing cross my mind when i got this tag...Blogging???...

    When i first started this blog, i thought it will be a personal online diary for me...i never thought that it will spread around malaysia because of the internet wide publicity...and this is the only place for me to express my thought...i'm not like any other blogger who love to COPY-PASTE other information from other blogs....I blog most about my Lifestyle,My journey of life,what i see around me,my activity with my friends...and there is a time when u see me write about AF...hehehe...

    The most important thing is, this blog is one of the NOISE that i made...take a look at my banner at the top again...SOME SAY SILENCE IS GOLDEN, I CHOOSE NOISE...this is the NOISE for not being silent...

    and the lucky blogger who will continue this tag is...

    1. Dogoes
    2. Gurangak
    3. Kathleena
    4. Antanom
    5. WhiteDove

    2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    silence is golden, but noise is platinum..bah pandai2 sj sy oww kan.anyway, selamat ber hujung minggu leo.

    July 19, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
    Blogger Japrin said...

    graciass Leo!

    July 21, 2008 at 12:26 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google