follow me on Twitter

    Monday, June 4, 2007

    Story From Bingkor.....

    It's been 3 years since the last time i celebrate the Harvest Festival....this year, it's time to leave my work for a while...It's time to feel it once again...hehehe...i reached KLIA at 4 am on 29/05....Actually my boarding time is at 5.30 am...i juz want to relax for a while before i get on the plane....I got no problem as i check in my bag...i reached KKIA Kota Kinabalu at 9.30 am....After take out some cash at CIMB ATM machine, i rush to the Taxi parking and head directly to keningau....

    As i reached home at 12.30 pm , i rushed to my mom's kitchen....hehehee....i didn'e eat anything since last night....it's been 6 months since the last time i had lunch with my mom...I had a fultsal match that night...since all my cousins came home too....it'a a match between 4 big families...Takun,Sugari,Kandutan & Surumbut....after that match, we all go out for drinks....

    The next day is the most fantastic day of the year (till now)...We celebrate harvest festival...Damn man!!!!!....i drink a lot that night...Carlsberg Beer, Tiger Beer, Tiger Stout....and my absolutely favorite...Jack Daniels...i didn't remember anythig until then...hehehe...all i remember is my cousins sleepl around me when i wake up in the morning...wakakaka....anak sapa la nie....

    After "Buang Kogutan" that morning i head to Taman Bandukan with my cousins....pheww...we had a lot of fun there...wakakakakaka.....After having some rest that evening, the party starts again that night...and same as yesterday, i didn't remember anything...party baby..!!!!!!...

    There's a lot of thing happend....although it was a short holiday, but it was fantastic....i don't think i can describe it all here....i spent 99% of my time with my cousins...perghhh....it reminds me back when i was a little kid...we growing up together....but now...most of us have our own career.........Hold on to our dreams....there is a time for everthing....

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google