follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 24, 2007

    Music.......

    My Girlfriend at Home.

    When i read about Marie Digby last week, it really reminds me about my past life...It's all about music...Before being an Animator, my life is all about music....i can never imagine what my life will be without "Music" by my side...In other words, No Music No Life....Music is like the way people describe their feelings...By listening to their music, you can easily see their personality....

    My family has no background in Music...they never taught me how to play music and they never tell me what music really is...because of my love to the music, my mom sent me in a Harvest Festival singing contest when i was 6...for kids only maaa....hehehe...i managed to get the consolation prize lah i think....My father never encourage me in making music as my career...All i hear from him is "What is the point of being a Musician??"....."It only prove that u can sing and and play the instrument, that's all.."...quite sakit hati lah as a little boy at that time...

    I started playing instrument when i was 11 (in 1993)...My cousin(alprince) taught me on how to play guitar...I never asked my father to buy me a guitar at that time...When i want to play guitar, i juz walk to my cousin's house which is juz at the back of my house....hehehhe.... first...my cousin teach me the basic combination.. C,Am,F,G....hahahha...that's the basic...i've been playing that combination for a week...!!!!....2 months later, i can run all the guitar chords easily...my cousin quite shocked at that time...!!!!...my jari pun macam mo patah pasal belajar gitar...hhahahha..!!!!....

    My love to music is getting crazy when i enter High School...Most of my friends show their interest in music too...we usually went to our little town to jam...i still remember there is only 1 Jamming Studio available in keningau...hahaha...Most of the music i played that time is "Alternative Rock"...

    in 1995...i joined the Church Choir...This is where i start to learn about singing...From Suprano to alto,tenor and bass...our choir master discovered my talent in tenor voice...Dogoes (ini org lambat join nie...tapi masuk2 trus jadi penyanyi mazmur..kin jelezz kan..hehehhe...) is one of us that time...Our music director (ungkok and batili) never knew my talent in playing instruments that time...Beside singing, i also have the talent to play and compose music at the same time... After 2 years (1997), most of our musician have to leave the choir because of their job career.Here..i show them my talent until they decided to take me to play for the "Seminar Kesedaran & Kesembuhan"....i was assigned to play Acoustic Guitar that time...

    couple of months after that, they teach me how to play the bass guitar..this is where i discovered my talent....i'm more to bass guitar actually...then, i'm one of their official musician...the basist...I also learn on how to play Drum,Lead Guitar,Keyboard at that time...man...i really mizz that moment....

    In 1999...i futher my studies....but i'm still with the choir church...i went back to keningau every week to practice with them...At the same time, most of my friends in college are musician too...most of them are underground musician...this is where i learned about other music genre...Industrial,Black Metal,HardCore,RapCore..bla..bla...and the list goes on..huhuhu...

    I finished my studies in 2001 and this is where i start to get serious in music...i went back to my hometown...i was elected by the choir members as the Music Director at that time...I compose all the music for the choir...Here..i show them my talent in changing the music beat...usually, i try to combine several types of music genre... reggae + jazz + traditional music + rock + underground beat bla...bla..bla..that's why my music is diffrent....

    I also joined Vincent's band...Band urang kahwin....hehhehe..at least i can get pocket money la....hehehehe

    I still remember when we organise a Christmas Carol Concert Tour...i write all of the music at that time...i still remember how beautiful it is...moving from village to village at that time..man...music is my life man...

    i also played for the "Konsert Malam Kasih Sayang" at KSFX which is organised by our church....

    In my music career, i also manage to write several songs and psalm tune....i think i've wrote about 5 songs...but i never had a chance to show them to public...

    Usually...i will write the best music composition for the Christmas Eve and the Esther Eve...i can see the "Priest" smile their leg when they listen to my music...hahahaha....

    In 2004....the day after the Esther Eve...i have to leave my music career...because of my job career...but until now is still play music at home (my acoustic guitar)...singing karaoke...hhehehe...i dunno if there is a time where i start playing music again...i hope there will be a time soon....

    DON'T PLAY THE INSTRUMENT...PLAY THE MUSIC...


    5 Comments:

    Blogger Japrin said...

    The Anddy Leo da'Great! That was his famous name at our class of '98! Hehe..but now, I am also know the basic of Piano!! :D

    October 24, 2007 at 3:12 PM  
    Blogger whitedove said...

    I enjoyed reading your 'music' experience and i can feel how much you love the music. I miss all the memories with the youth of St.Mary bkor, especially the time when we have organised the Valentine's Nite at SFX. Hope, one day all of us can be together again to sing a praise to Him. And..o ya, why not introduced the songs that you have already wrote kan..all the best!

    October 24, 2007 at 3:19 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Banyak gitaris telah mencuba tetapi hanya sedikit sahaja yang berjaya.Muzik memerlukan sentuhan ajaib..bukan setakat tahu bermain instrumen sahaja.Tak sangka leo seorang pemuzik dahulu.

    October 24, 2007 at 4:59 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    gorgom...... x turun untuk reuion ka.... gini ka member

    October 26, 2007 at 11:27 AM  
    Blogger kisty said...

    Lovely....wish to watch u on show :D

    January 30, 2009 at 1:59 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google