follow me on Twitter

    Monday, October 8, 2007

    Leo Got a Story For You....

    Most of my writings for past 2 months is all about my weekend activity...wakakaka...seems like i don't any idea what to put in my blog...wakakakaa....i went to Jaya Jusco Balakong last saturday...it's a nice place man!!!!...wakakaka..promote...promote...Located in balakong...about 3 kilometers from Mines Shopping Fair (My regular hang out)...after "pusing-pusing" outside the shopping complex for an hour (looking for a car park)..we enter the mall...can't wait to shake those dirty ass inside...LOL..kiddin' man...


    I rushed to Speedy Music Store...i'm looking for Che'Nelle 's CD...can't wait to have it...when i got there, the sales girl said the album is not arrived to their store yet...damn!!!!!...i think i have to check out in Tower Records then...I watched Channel [V] CountDown yesterday and Che'nelle's Hit Single "I Fell In Love With The DJ" is still in the chart...No 6 hit song...If any of you guys out there who already buy Che'nelle's album...tell me where to find it...damn!!!
    I found my favorite books since i was in high school...hohoho...then...i bought it...
    The final task...muhahaahahahah...as usual...Tiger Beer....hahahaha...my favorite beer...and my Official Drinks...wakakaka...I love My Crazy Life...!!!!...Do You Feel me!!!!!!

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google