follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, October 3, 2007

    Get rid of Me!!!!!!!!!

    Running away from someone is quite hard right...I try to get rid of someone right now but this Monster keep hunting me...I dunno why and i really wanna know why...i better find a way....It's not like i want to run away from him forever, but this guy has caused so many problems lately...and the problem is....i'm the one who solve most of the problems...Damn..!!!!!....He call me last night and asking to go out for clubbing...Damn!!!!...This guy never knew how to stop man...

    i was thinking about staying in my friend's house for a while...i dunno how to get rid of this guy anymore...he keep sms and call me...Somebody please tell me how!!!!!!!!

    Maybe i should stay here....no one can find me then...LOL

    2 Comments:

    Blogger GuRaNgAk said...

    Leo, try calling him and ask him to go clubbing when you know the time is not right for him hehehe..see how he feels :D

    October 4, 2007 at 1:32 PM  
    Blogger LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO said...

    eee..kin panas tu urang tau angak...suda la banyak buat masalah..trus mo cari2 urang lagi...siap mo ugut lagi tu...eeee...

    October 4, 2007 at 2:06 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google