follow me on Twitter

    Monday, March 10, 2008

    I Have a Bad Cough.....Seriously..!!!


    Whenever i got flu..I know there is a lot of weird thing comes to me...It started last week...i thought it was an ordinary flu...But when it comes to "TERBATUK DARAH"!!!!...oH My God.!!..Somebody please tell me that i can still live for another 60 years...Mati la..!!!...I went to see my doctor yesterday because i'm afraid nanti kana penyakit "Pneumonia"...I dunno what my life will be then... I'm suppose to take MC today but since i have a very urgent presentation 2day, i have to go work...mati la tadi dalam meeting room sya satu urang jak yang paling kuat batuk...My housemate di umah pun heran when my tissue banyak darah...I try to hide it tapi dia nampak juga...

    My advise to people out there...Please do take ur MC if u're not feeling well...Being profesional pun inda bagus juga...Take care of ur health always.."Career" is what you do for living...it is not your life...Health is the most important thing..

    6 Comments:

    Blogger KaDusMama said...

    wah?? batuk darah???? jadi ko sakit apa lah tu?? p lah buat full body medical checkup..bikin takutnya kalau sampai batuk darah!

    March 10, 2008 at 1:07 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks 4 ur concern :)

    March 10, 2008 at 2:12 PM  
    Blogger BoBby said...

    No need to worry as the doctor still didn't finalized anything. Normally when we have bad cough, our throat will became reddish and easy to luka...so, I think maybe that's the problem bah bro...If chronic one should be.... TB...ermm...kita tinguk apa doktor cakap nanti kio bro...apa2 pun..hope you get well soon

    March 10, 2008 at 5:07 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    its normal to worry...batuk darah baitu. sepa tida worry.

    how long have you been coughing? kalau lama sudah, memang your throat buli kena infection or luka as bobby said and terbatuklah darah. Just keep consulting your doctor. And friend, stick to your own advise. Kalau kena kasi rehat, pi lah rehat. Takkan bos ko mo tinguk ko batuk darah masa presentation kan?

    get well soon.

    March 10, 2008 at 7:37 PM  
    Blogger queen quirin said...

    Get well soon.. Go and consult your doctor NOW!!!

    March 11, 2008 at 7:59 PM  
    Blogger XiGorX said...

    are u actually serious tu blood came out when you coughed?? uiii...Ko smoking ka? if yes, you should stop..Nda bagus tu tuk kesihatan..Sa pun batuk2 ni skg, tapi teda tu merah2 kuar..Get well soon..

    March 13, 2008 at 3:21 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home

    [....DISCLAIMER....]

    ............................

    All content of this blog site is the personal opinions of the owners as Malaysia is a free country for it's citizen to speak up in any kind of issues .

    Your comment words are your own, but you agree that I have the right to delete or edit as I feel appropriate or necessary.You are not prohibited of any distribution to the contents from this blog and you may not use this blog as a prove in any kind of situation including in the law court .

    [....Buli Ba Kalau Kau!!!!....]

    ............................

    BBKK

    BBKK New Product is Out!!!!!

    Visit www.borneoutara.com Now!!!!!!!

    BBKK

    ............................

    Image Hosting

    The Writer

    LeoFantasia a.k.a LEO

    PutraJaya <-> KL <-> Keningau

    Music,Movies,Video Games,Computer,Eat are my Life....

    A Guy Who Will Bring Trouble To Your Life...Dare o Be A Friend???

    ................................

    ..........................

    ..............
    Google